Monday 31 August 2015

My Weekend In Brighton.

Click Here to Subscribe and receive your free Gift Collection of E-Books.


A few weeks ago, back in July, when we had some rather bright and sunny weather, I spent the weekend in Brighton. I hadn't been to Brighton for a couple of years, even though it's only an hour by train from London, so I'd forgotten how much I liked it!



The actual purpose of the visit was to attend a conference, The Entrepreneurs Bootcamp 2015, but that's another story for another day! I arrived early Friday morning, with just enough time to check into the hotel and enjoy Brighton's early morning sea air.

After I'd spent the first day at the Brighton Conference Centre, I met my partner down at the beach, next to Brighton Pier. He had decided to spend the weekend with me there and have a little holiday.... Lucky for him!! We sat on the pebbly beach and watched the waves crashing. Needless to say it was a windy day! We later went for a walk down the Lanes, with its shops, bars and restaurants and had a lovely meal.



The two following days were also enjoyable. I concentrated during the day, learning as much as I could and in the evening we had fun. On Saturday evening, we walked along Brighton Pier and had ice cream, followed by a 'posh' meal on the Sunday, at a fusion restaurant, serving a mixture of Japanese, Indian and Thai. Those of you who know me well will know just how much I like my food, especially GOOD FOOD!

Brighton is a great place to get away, with its seaside treasures and shopping in The Lanes by day and the hustle and bustle of the restaurants, bars and clubs at night. It was great to have a break, of sorts anyway, with a true change of scenery! I can't wait to go back to Brighton!

I hope you have all had a great summer, whether you have spent it at home, abroad or have had a lovely short break.

Shaleza xx


Click Here to Subscribe and receive your free Gift Collection of E-Books.






No comments:

Post a Comment