Wednesday 28 October 2015

Who Am I?

Click Here to Subscribe and receive your free Gift Collection of E-Books.


I am a mother first and foremost. 
I am a daughter to great parents. 
I am a sister, who always has your back!
I am a cousin, a niece and an eldest grandchild. 
I am a friend/ best friend/ confidante who is there to share the good and not so good times, to sing your praises, come what may. 
I am in your lives, but you Are All my life. 
I will hold your hand, stand by your side and catch you when you fall.... so that you will not fall. 
I will give advise if asked, otherwise I will be there to listen, give support and kind words..... For that is my purpose in being here.   

I have always said that if my being in this world improves the life of at least one person, then my life would have been worth living. 

Peace and love always,

Shaleza xx


Click Here to Subscribe and receive your free Gift Collection of E-Books.






No comments:

Post a Comment